Elite_Deforce

Attachments and Photos

10 posts in this topic Register to Ask a Question

I have a problem that maybe one of you guys can help me with.

No matter what post in what thread I'm doing I always have 1.57MB used of my 1.95MB available for attachments. I can never post pictures and such cause of this. Anyone know why?

Also can someone teach me how to post pictures properly? :)

Chris V.    0

Posting pics properly is easy. Use the img tags, sort of like this: img but without the spaces. Gives you this:

day8.jpg

My old Daytona Spyder replica.

If I try and do attachments, I get the same message you do, and I don't recall ever putting attachments on the site, not even way back in the day...

Chris V.    0

Oh, and you can't post pictures from your harddrive. You have to have the image hosted somewhere on the web (I use my ISP or a picture hosting site) in order to use the img tags.

You can also use the little image button on the message toolbar, and put in the URL of the image. I just type it 'cause it's faster for me.

Oh, and you can't post pictures from your harddrive. You have to have the image hosted somewhere on the web (I use my ISP or a picture hosting site) in order to use the img tags.

You can also use the little image button on the message toolbar, and put in the URL of the image. I just type it 'cause it's faster for me.

Hmm... looks like I'm not posting any of my pictures then...

Thanks Chris!

Hey guys.. a few words about myself,.. I'm usually one of those ignorant folks that would browse through the forums, seek out

Necessary information and leave :) Due to some recent events in my life I came to a conclusion and had decided to change

this ugly aspect about myself and begin contributing as well, or may be at least saying thank you once in a while to those that continually contribute here.

Regards,

Oscar

Oscar: I hope you just made a large computing error. I will clean up your multiple posts for now, but please make sure it doesn't happen again :)

JLme    0

ive been using image hosting like tinypic.com cos I also can't post pic without hosting it!

Edited by JLme

Back to Top ↑