Sign in to follow this  
LiAqAt

Top 10 Car Manufacturers in the World

20 posts in this topic Register to Ask a Question

LiAqAt    0

Haven’t you seen millions of cars roaring around in your neighborhood every day and night? Have you ever wondered who would be the top manufacturer among all the cars? Well today we’d cover the top 10 motor vehicle manufacturers in the world. I tried googling and wikiying and could come up with this list, and I hope its right to its best extent :lol:

1177.jpg

link:http://www.gizmocrazed.com/2010/08/top-10-car-manufacturers-in-the-world/

bfeeney    0

I thought Honda and VW would be higher up on the list. Over here it seems like every other car is a Civic, Accord, CR-V, Jetta or Passat (and a rediculous amount of Jeep Grand Cherokees').

Joe Sharp    0

Honda did really well in the JD power initial quality studies. something like 7 models were in the rankings.. not too bad. I'm also a big chevy guy.

Joe Sharp    0
Toyota is my favorite amongst all.....

I love Toyota :)

they have some strong contenders as well.. which is your favorite toyota vehicle? ive heard really good things about the sienna (if you need a van) and the prius family looks really impressive. which prius model do you think will prove to be the most popular?

Edited by Chris V.
edit, removed advertising in post...

JLme    0

I was also expecting that Honda would come first on the list!.. Toyota isn't that bad though!

Back to Top ↑