Sign in to follow this  
Rogan

Local Section

19 posts in this topic Register to Ask a Question

Rogan    0

What would probably be a good idea is to have a section in the forums that break down in the following catergories: Southeast, Southwest, Midwest, Northeast and Northwest...or something similar. This way locals can interact more with each other and help the site grow buy them inviting there car buddies to that section to discuss local events.

Just an idea.

For those in Florida you might wanna check out this site for an upcoming event being held.

P2210001.JPG

www.milemarker-1.com

Edited by Rogan

Isaac    0

I've thought about that myself. Right now we aren't big enough to support it. The regulars are from all over...USA, Canada, UK, Australia and I think we have a member in Singapore.

If you bring your South East buddies on board, I'll make a sub forum for you guys.

bfeeney    0
I've thought about that myself. Right now we aren't big enough to support it. The regulars are from all over...USA, Canada, UK, Australia and I think we have a member in Singapore.

If you bring your South East buddies on board, I'll make a sub forum for you guys.

What do you mean it's not big enough? I look at the member list and it is huge, granted alot sign up, post once, then you never see them again, but the list is still pretty big.

bfeeney    0

Well I never thought about it, but we do only have 9'ish 'full time members' (me, E.D., DBR, Wally, Isaac, Dr. Joint, Shpuncker, Cliffy & Jammo (sorry if I forgot anyone)) and your right, that couldn't start a section like that. Although I agree that the mods should work toward that, I think it would be great.

Well I never thought about it, but we do only have 9'ish 'full time members' (me, E.D., DBR, Wally, Isaac, Dr. Joint, Shpuncker, Cliffy & Jammo (sorry if I forgot anyone)) and your right, that couldn't start a section like that. Although I agree that the mods should work toward that, I think it would be great.

Cliffy and Jammo are on/off. Figuratively and literally. :lol:

Jammo    0

ON!!!!!!!! :P

Talking of regulars, wheres 2009v8 been lately? :lol:

Cliffy    0
ON!!!!!!!! :lol:

Talking of regulars, wheres 2009v8 been lately? :lol:

ON too! Although not with one another, lol. Wow, I havn't been called a part-timer in some time, lol.

I think with the amount of regular posters, all those sub-forums would run the risk of making the place look untidy.

Edited by Cliffy

bfeeney    0
ON too! Although not with one another, lol. Wow, I havn't been called a part-timer in some time, lol.

I think with the amount of regular posters, all those sub-forums would run the risk of making the place look untidy.

What do you mean 'untidy'? I don't think it gets much tidier than a few regulars.

Back to Top ↑