Sign in to follow this  
dr. joint

Just a suggestion, guys!

14 posts in this topic Register to Ask a Question

dr. joint    0

Hey just an observation..I noticed that since being a member here, the site didnt change much (the LATEST NEWS section in particular. It isnt the latest now, isnt it?lol)

Isaac    0

LOL, yes sorry. The site owner and webguy is a total slacker!

Nah, I've been telling him to change things up. With a full time job it is hard sometimes....

Thanks for the reminder, I'll bug him some more!

2007DBR9    0

Yeah... I don't really expect to see anything other than news that is at least 2 years outof date when I sign on here :)

dr. joint    0

I cant help but notice sorry lol

Maybe because im a big news guy and I love any car-related news and reviews.

Another suggestion would be a rant/rave section wherein every new car model is featured on the home page and we get the chance to post our comments or insults. (bad idea? lol)

But the CF site is easy to use, no doubt. I get lost when I surf other car-related forums. :)

bfeeney    0
I cant help but notice sorry lol

Maybe because im a big news guy and I love any car-related news and reviews.

Another suggestion would be a rant/rave section wherein every new car model is featured on the home page and we get the chance to post our comments or insults. (bad idea? lol)

But the CF site is easy to use, no doubt. I get lost when I surf other car-related forums. :)

I thought the discussion area was for rant/rave/insult :lol:

Maybe for reviews, get professional biased stuff from MotorTrend, Car & Driver, TG Etc.

That's because other car-related forums have actual traffic. We have like 7 people that post regularly.

2007DBR9    0
That's because other car-related forums have actual traffic. We have like 7 people that post regularly.

:) true that!

dr. joint    0

LOL but it dont mean they're better than CF.

I'd rather have a discussion with 7 guys who REALLY know their shit than talk to 100 guys (mostly ricers) that only know how to rice their rides up.

2007DBR9    0

I'd rather have a discussion with 7 guys who REALLY know their shit than talk to 100 guys (mostly ricers) that only know how to rice their rides up.

Amen to that :lol:

I dont know, there's so many sites with a lot of knowledgeable people, who hapen to be assholes.

Cliffy    0

Not all.

I dont know, there's so many sites with a lot of knowledgeable people, who hapen to be assholes.

Indeed.

dr. joint    0

I'd rather talk to an asshole than a ricer lol!

But is it ricer = asshole? :lol:

Damn the new Legacy is already sold here and our latest news section still features a photo teaser of the concept lol!

I'd rather talk to an asshole than a ricer lol!

But is it ricer = asshole? :lol:

Damn the new Legacy is already sold here and our latest news section still features a photo teaser of the concept lol!

-+1

-No ricer = idiot who thinks that his self confidence will go up if he adds contradictory equipment to his car. Asshole = owner of a Ferrari who rapes civics on teh boulevard for fun.

-What? lol

Back to Top ↑