Sign in to follow this  
Elite_Deforce

Traffic

10 posts in this topic Register to Ask a Question

Been wanting some more traffic on this thing for a while now, my friend tdubs is just pushing me over. How do you guys think we can get more traffic around here?

Put links on other sites, take ideas from other forums etc etc

I think your first idea is the way to go, I'll probably get banned a few places in the process tho...

Edited by Elite_Deforce

2007DBR9    0
I think your first idea is the way to go, I'll probably get banned a few places in the process tho...

Well obviously contact the admins first, ask if they would put our link up, and we can do the same in return?

Well obviously contact the admins first, ask if they would put our link up, and we can do the same in return?

Ill ask around. I know some RX7club guys that would be a great addition here.

Cliffy    0

Not thst it would make much difference, but I might use my 'perks' as a Mod on the other CF to do some plugging....I think that place could do with being advertised here more than the other way round though, lol...

Not thst it would make much difference, but I might use my 'perks' as a Mod on the other CF to do some plugging....I think that place could do with being advertised here more than the other way round though, lol...

Yeah, I was thinking since you had those connections there.

We can make a subforum for the RX7 guys if you want.

Nah, I don't think that will make a difference and would look pretty stupid on the board.

I left the administration at rx7club a message, they have yet to get back to me, not that I have a reputation there at all. (0 posts, lol)

Back to Top ↑