Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
simonjohn

Mercedes Benz Dealer

14 posts in this topic Register to Ask a Question

Scotland’s largest Mercedes-Benz centre where we offer used cars as well as complete range of new cars. The main attractions are Mercedes Benz E Class Saloon, Mercedes Benz S Class Saloon, Mercedes Benz C Class, Mercedes Benz C Class Saloon etc..

Edited by simonjohn

Scotland’s largest Mercedes-Benz centre where we offer used cars as well as complete range of new cars. The main attractions are Mercedes Benz E Class Saloon, Mercedes Benz S Class Saloon, Mercedes Benz C Class, Mercedes Benz C Class Saloon etc..

Iv'e already got a Mercedes. Now piss off, your showroom cant be going very well if you have to advertise on forums.

Edited by Jammo

Two words to describe the Mercedes dealership in Edinburgh. RIP OFF!! £42,000 for a brand new E320 CDI Estate? I don't think so...

Edited by Jammo

This is probably the stupidest spammer to date. He doesn't leave information, and he says stuff twice....

This is probably the stupidest spammer to date. He doesn't leave information, and he says stuff twice....

yes, ive noticed that too! I didnt know they made a C-Class and a C-Class Saloon! :lol: ,

oh well, time to hit the p_edit.gif tab! :lol:

yes, ive noticed that too! I didnt know they made a C-Class and a C-Class Saloon! :lol: ,

oh well, time to hit the p_edit.gif tab! :lol:

(Southern accent) Now where can I get me one of them?

I can't believe that people are buying cars from the UK - it is far cheaper to buy from Europe! What are people's experience with the Mercedes S class ? I can't wait to check it out :P

I can't believe that people are buying cars from the UK - it is far cheaper to buy from Europe! What are people's experience with the Mercedes S class ? I can't wait to check it out :)

Stop bumping or my finger might slip to the suspend account button. And the S-class isn't a car from god.

I can't believe that people are buying cars from the UK - it is far cheaper to buy from Europe! What are people's experience with the Mercedes S class ? I can't wait to check it out :)

What if we live in the UK and want a RHD car?

S class is a very good car, I have driven most of them. What would you like to know?

S class is a very good car, I have driven most of them. What would you like to know?

You havent driven an LS have you?

You havent driven an LS have you?

Most of them as in most of the engine varaients. You know, S280, S320 CDI, S350, S65 AMG etc etc.

Haven't driven an S63 or the new S400 Hybrid.

Most of them as in most of the engine varaients. You know, S280, S320 CDI, S350, S65 AMG etc etc.

Haven't driven an S63 or the new S400 Hybrid.

*Lexus LS.

Back to Top ↑