Sign in to follow this  
littleneng

Where can I get oscillating vent?

13 posts in this topic Register to Ask a Question

littleneng    0
;)I am looking for an oscillating vent to be attached to the AC vent in my car. I want the cool air to be spread in all directions. Does anyone know a website or store where I can buy from? Thanks for any info. ;)

Ghost    0

Is this kind of what your looking for?

360_Auto_Vent_360_Oscillating_Fan_With_No_Power_Requiremen.jpg

Edited by Ghost

Ghost    0

Ghost    0

all right, good luck

littleneng    0
:(My friend has a Mazda 626 which has a swing vent. I rode her car a few times and found this feature very useful. She told me she bought this car just because of it. Does anyone know any other car has a swing vent?

:(My friend has a Mazda 626 which has a swing vent. I rode her car a few times and found this feature very useful. She told me she bought this car just because of it. Does anyone know any other car has a swing vent?

My friend had that car with that swing vetn also. It got me thinking if that was the only car EVER with that feature. Is it possible? It seems unlikley because it is as if it came from a luxury car.

OMG those are so ugly! you could go to Walmart, buy some tupperware, cut it in half, and glue it in front of your vents so they spray the air straight up and let the cold air fall evenly through the car and it would look just as ugly :P ugh, they like stick out and.....ugh! Paint the tupperware to match and it'd actually look better rofl.

OMG those are so ugly! you could go to Walmart, buy some tupperware, cut it in half, and glue it in front of your vents so they spray the air straight up and let the cold air fall evenly through the car and it would look just as ugly :P ugh, they like stick out and.....ugh! Paint the tupperware to match and it'd actually look better rofl.

Lol, that'l work ;)

Back to Top ↑