burnout

Why Does everyone like that jap crap

277 posts in this topic Register to Ask a Question

540i    0

Ha burnout you just got so much sh|t and frankly you deserve it. What were you saying about the Range Rover being the only competent SUV? That's ridiculous. Personally I think much higher of normally aspirated cars than of super or turbocharged ones but the way you put it (japanese car suck) it makes no sense dude. You suck.

540i    0

BTW why do junior members always make such controversial statements? They know they're not gonna make any friends and when you're a junior you got to stay low and out of trouble. This dude doesn't know nothing about nothing.

C-MURDER    0

Man Cletus your so damn stupid it makes me sick, there are people here who do own MKIV Supra's quite a few actually and they can tell you first hand how quick that piece of "jap-crap" Supra really is, like I stated it will smoke a M3.

What is up lately with all the JR. members coming on starting sh|t, I just don't get it.

And I agree he reminds me of Mustang Kid or Hanks Firebird whatever you wanna call him.

people like them because there easy to modify and cheap. But your right most of them do suck. They can't build good engines so they put turbochargers on them!

Attack Japanese cars all day, but alot of them do well in comparison to their competition. The best selling car is a Camry, the BMW 3 Series just got some serious competition with the Lexus IS, the GS400 comes a bit short of the 5 series but it is close. The NSX is a luxury handling machine, the S2000 is a motorcycle with 2 extra wheels, the Skyline is a 4 wheel drive monster, the Supra just kicks *** , the Evo is a tuned down rally car (but it still kicks *** ).

Now what really pushed my buttons was the fact that you think turbocharging sucks, 911 Turbo, EB110S, Saabs, Buick GNX, etc. A CART car would beat a Formula 1 car in a race, Ecclestone also banned or penalized turbocharged cars because they were getting to be to fast. Turbocharging is probably one of the greatest things to happen to the sports car world ever.

And stop busting on my man LotusGT1 or I'll have to kick your *** all over this board.

TurboREX    0

Im not trying to start anything here (being a jr and all) but a CART car really has nothing on a F1 car. CART is slower. But what gets me is that this guy who is talkin so much about Japanese cars suckin so bad, is just venting because my friend in his Efini RX-7 just smoked him in his *Euro Spec* M3. Im not saying Euro cars are weak, I have alot of respect for them, but you can't start attaking cars by country. The Subaru Impreza turbo was recently crowned the Car of the Decade by CAR magazine. Now, Ill agree, the styling isn't "awe inspiring", but it sure beats a Renault, or a Pug. Also, when saying that American cars suck, remember that the #1 selling car in Europe recently was the Ford Focus. Unless Im mistaken, Ford is an American company. Finally, on your point that Jap engines suck, you may be a fan of large displacement engines, or even just NA engines in general. But try draining the oil out of your Euro Spec car and driving it for a week in the snow. My US Spec Subaru did it. How did your's fare?

M3man    0

uh, I think you guys are being a lil' too harsh on the guy. Hold up a little bit for crying out loud, the dude hasn't flamed you guys once, while all you are calling him "dipshit", "a.sshole", "redneck", "fu.cker" etc...

I think y'all need to chill out. Even though his turbo claims are a bit off, his other statements aren't that bad, so I think all of you are overeacting (I gotta sympathize with him because he appreciates the M3 :), unlike some people, <cough>mecca<cough>. Oh, and mecca, the Dinan M3 will blow the doors off a Supra for sure, so stop going around saying it won't).

btw, 540i, try not to go around dissing junior members, cause a week ago you were one, therefore you have absolutely no room to speak.

tylerdurden    0

From the original post

quote:

normally aspirated and over 100bhp/L.

How many of those do you happen to own? Unless you're using nitro I doubt you have had, currently own, or will ever have one. So shut the hell up. And we have a great reason to flame him. It's not like a respected member makes a "jap cars suck" thread as a joke. This junior member comes here and starts insulting a good portion of the cars we own. And not just saying "my M3 is better than your Supra" which could lead to a disscussion, he just said that Japanese cars suck. That's just a baseless statement. We can't argue with it because it's too obviously wrong. It's much more satisfying to destroy the ******* than the **** that comes out of it.

burnout    0

At least there are some among you that are intelligent, but as for the others... for instance, who is the einstein who claims that a cart is faster than an f1 car? So what if they are turbo charged, a normally aspirated F1 car is still pushing a similar power level (within 20 or so hp) from a 3litre normally aspirated V-10. The Formula one will absolutely unequivically destroy a CART on any track apart from an oval (and even that is debaitable- with a differant wing config, maybe an F1 would hit 240mph too.) Ovals aren't for racing they are for testing on- period. Oval races are the most boring specticles that one could witness. If you want real exitement, tune into the Monaco GP this weekend, lets hope its a wet one and schumi kicks some finnish a$$.

ichthus    0

Well, there you have it then. Chris V. settles the dispute again.

ahhh, and about the Dinan M3...this is an aftermarket tuned version. Bring it into the discussion and the Supra backers have every right to bring the Veilside Supra into it...

Also, how are engines that can reliably hold 750-1000+hp crap? Using turbo's or superchargers to bring the most out of an engine can be a very good way to tell if that engine is strong or poorly built. Obviously an engine that can take 25psi of boost and run 800hp can't be all that crappy. I happen to prefer NA, high-revving engines like Honda's VTEC, but calling turbos and all jap cars crap (even with the admissions later made) is stupid and naive.

Viperleb    0

I wanna say something to who ever said that the Range Rover is the most competent SUV. To tell you the truth, its no where close to worth its money. My friend in Saudi Arabia has one, the 4.6HSE, with the Air Supsension and all the stuff. The thing is soo slow at accelerating, its not funny! Even my friend makes fun of it. And I've seen some of them go offroading. I hate Japanese cars, but I've seen and offroaded in Toyota Land Cruisers and compared them to the Range and found them much better. the Range is nothing but a gas guzzler, Jeep Grand Cherokee is way better than all the SUV's :)

Hey burnout man, your statements are totally out of place. Just saying that Japanese cars are crap is not good enough man.

And what is wrong with having a Turbo in a car, or even Twin Turbos, it aids the car, it is for the best.

And what the hell where you trying to do saying that we all are bitter and have $itty jobs, if you knew me man, you wouldn't have said that. Besides alot of rich car buyers buy japanese cars. And this is from personal experience, we have many rich customers who buy jap cars.

And there is abseloutely nothing wrong with the Supra RZ/GZ, the car kicks a$$.

The GTR kick a$$ too man, and both are twin turbos.

So there you go man.

burnout    0

Alex_Ferrariguy, I reckon you are soooo full of it its coming out your ears. Ive read your posts, and your stories of your great jobs and life dont seem very consistant. You tell everyone you sell ferraris, but then you tell everyone you sell lexus'! Which one is it dude. You tell everyone you have a rich grandpa, but in earlier posts you mentioned you had a rich Uncle that gave you your job. I reckon you are either a chronic bullshit artist or a 13yo kid with too much time on his hands and a perminent internet connection. Just stop with the lies man, and get some help.

SOLID STATE    0

It's seems to be the case that everyone has cussed burnout for making such a crass and gay statement. Everyone except M3Man. Only because burnout rated M3s highly in his posts. M3s are amazing cars as M3Man knows but he's gotta realise that's not enought just to gun all jap crap or whatever. pull your head out M3Man.

Back to Top ↑