Sign in to follow this  
IceMan

Supra twin Turbo vs any other car

254 posts in this topic Register to Ask a Question

mark4273    0

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.. sorry but this is funny. live and learn i gues... :) dude, a v8 can always be fater... what are you thinking?

"if one must always win, don't race.." ha ha..

C-MURDER    0

Ok, I was exaggerating a little on the $60k thing, i'm NOT stupid. A TT Targa will run you over $40k, and completely loaded you're looking at about 42k. The $49k price tag on the Z06, puts it in the SupraTT's price range. And well needless to say, it wouldn't be much of a race.

And IceMan, chill out dude, lol....You act like somebody just chopped your fucking balls off and killed your entire family right before your eyes. It's just a message board, no need to freak out.

mark4273    0

and before you can answer me like you did all of them.... A TURBO IS NOT STOCK! DO YOU UNDERSTAND YOU have a cool car??? you like it.. so let yourself love it dude.. it's sweet.. shut the f*ck up!! and love it. by the way....take off that turbo and you are at.... let me see..

[Edited by mark4273 on 02-13-2001 at 02:25 AM]

mark4273    0

230 horses................ thats your car stock (no turbos). a mustang gt is faster and does not even have a turbo.. (18k) ha ha and we have been through that.. so you found your answer. no it is not the fastest car on earth and will not be... ever. but it is a sweet car. i personally would rather have it than a mustang that could get to 1,000,000000 freakin horse power. so what? but someone with your attitude don't even deserve it!:)

[Edited by mark4273 on 02-13-2001 at 02:33 AM]

IceMan    0

i'm sorry for freaking out like that im just tired of hearing about Mclarens and ferraris that nobody has. Turbos are stock you were thinking about naturally aspirated cars. NA V8s would no doubt waste a NA sixcylinder. A 5.0l mustang could easily beat a NA Supra. With the turbo though the supra can waste the Mustang. THis is from experience I havent checked up onthe numbers but when I raced a friend of mine in his mustang my Tubo Supra wasted it. Just barely though(maybe he was a bad driver i dont know). I didnt mean to explode on you guys but please for the sake of your own intelligence just drop the fact that Mclarens are the best(you cant afford it) I know there the best( check out this site if you wanna see a Mclaren hit 240- http://www.mclarencars.com) Anyway once again im sorry.

mark4273    0

it's all good, noone really cares i don't think ha ha.. but thats cool... aspired cars.. yeah the supra is fast, remeber if you take a stang and put a twin turbo on it it would/could be added up to 1,000 hp street,that would put you to over 1300. that is just the turbo upgrade.. but they don't need it. the supras and 300zx's come aspired as fast/very close to the gt's maybe closer would be the cobras.... and they are both a bad ass car, i think, but the supra's and z's have turbos thats the only re4ason why they are even close... the mustangs have all kinds of options way more abilities than japanese imports, to bad they are on every corner i mean everywhere.. i would'nt want a car i saw everywhere.. and i can't say i like the looks of that lady.. but they are sweet, they don't need the tt the 300zx and supras do..... both being aspired or what ever that word was.. off the lot... but then again they are v8's and even then again. i can't say it realy matters ha ha, if it mattered that much.. cut the shit out of your supra and drop a 5.0 in her, or a viper twin turbo ha ha ha... have a good one..

[Edited by mark4273 on 02-13-2001 at 04:21 AM]

no rob, a NA 911 ( even a 996 ) cant beat a supra TT.. ( not counting top speed of course, the 996 will kill a supra in top speed )

mark4273    0

ohhhhhhh i remember yuo ron.. from that other forum.. ha ha.. you the 944 guy, right on.. i think iceman found what he was lookin for.. live and learn:) but you obviously still tryin to light that match under the water... hmmm.. wish i could help ya, i see it's no use... c-ya all have e good one..

[Edited by mark4273 on 02-13-2001 at 03:47 PM]

Originally posted by IceMan

J T when I said idiots need not get involved I was specifically meaning you and all the other computer geeks who haven't been out side your room in weeks.  First of all the Mclaren is way out of your price range I specifically asked you not to bring it up cause once again you cant afford it and it cost about as much as 20 Supras.  No wonder its a better car.  Second I meant production cars you moron, STOCK, as in no mods outside factory specs.  Third IN THE SAME PRICE RANGE.  How many times do I have to stress this.  Stock Supras do not cost 60k.  once again do a little research before you open your mouths.

No actually stock Supra did cost around 60k. Don't try to fucking bullshit. Don't you remember when everyone was pissed off about buying a Supra for 55k-60k and then the next year I think it was 98 it was suddenly dropped to 43-47k. Supras don't go for under 40k iether. I remember that, I even had have the C&D issue where all these Supra owners were really pissed off. A person could take a C4 LT4 over a SupraTT, or base a C5 ($38,000, that's 5k-9k less than the SupraTT), the old M3 or the new, or an RX-7, CamaroSS, or the Pontiac Firebird WS6. The WS6 costs even less I think it's 32k and it can run with a Supra.

Back to Top ↑