Sign in to follow this  
IceMan

Supra twin Turbo vs any other car

254 posts in this topic Register to Ask a Question

LotusGT1    0
Originally posted by HeavyRightFOOT

The Turbo in Europe costs $160,000? I though you said it was cheaper in Europe? I think the Turbo in the states goes for $116,000 starting price.  

I didn't say the Porsche is cheaper, I say cars like the Viper and the Corvette are much more expensive...

playboy    0

YO Iceman. your a trip but anyways. As far as it goes with me. I Love all them cars(the Lamborgini diablo, Porsche 911, Ferreri F50, etc), but I still go with you and put my money on the Supra. Keep it real!!!

turbosupra1    0
Originally posted by Winstondog

Wow.  The Turbo is over three times the price of the imported Z06s I've seen advertised.  

really puts things in perspective...

BULL

turbosupra1    0
Originally posted by kepone

it took you 6 days to come up with that?

No...actually I haven't been able to get on the message boards for the last 2 weeks or so...just been busy w/ work and school and stuff...

So I wasn't late on that one...

LotusGT1    0
Originally posted by Winstondog

Wow.  The Turbo is over three times the price of the imported Z06s I've seen advertised.  

really puts things in perspective...

You claim that the Z06 cost around 50.000 pounds, and I simply don't believe the 911 Turbo cost 150.000 pounds....

IceMan    0
Originally posted by gimpyben

You're a fucking twit.  The WRX is an Impreza dipshit.

Hey I made that late at night dumbass. Once again i dont want the WRX. I know its ONE of the Imprezas but not the one i want. Dipshit. I never said that i wasnt an Impreza you moron.

Moparguy15    0

ok i got a link form anouther forum about this thread.

so you want a car that would kill a supra, under $60k.

ok *if* the supra is not faster then 10 seconds on the 1/4.

I would take a Dodge Dart Hemi. They are as fast as all hell and two proably come out to the price of one TT supra

wnyken    0
Originally posted by IceMan

Wow thats all I have to say.  Some of you guys are pretty big idiots.  Didnt you read what I had written down.  Learn how to read and then reply morons.  As for JT you have got to be the biggest moron ive ever seen.  Once again none of you would be able to afford a Mclaren F1 or A Saleen or even a low end ferrari.  Im tired of you people talking about how great these particular cars are when youve never even seen one in real life.  I think there awesome too but I know that ill never buy a Mclaren so why even bring it up? And i would like somebody to show me the specs of a stock z06 that can waste a stock Supra(they dont go for 60k either).  Look up your info before opening your no nothing mouthes.  Im not rying to start anything but all of these forums are the same filled with high school kids who know jack **** about cars(thats why they always bring up the Mclaren F1) and idiots who feel better about them selves by trying to act like they know anything about cars.  

Actually, I can say from experience, and this is coming from someone that has been a Toyota fan since I started selling them 10yrs ago, that the Z06 Corvette will outperform the Supra TT in ALL categories in stock form. I hate to say that, but it's true.

58chevy    0

If I had enough money to purchase a $60,000 supra, i'd put that money to good use. Not only buying say 2 vehicles but investing my money by doing up some classics. Something with lines and style as opposed to some bug-ish looking pod with a ridiculous wing.

Plus i've seen some videos of supras being dynoed that come with ridiclous RWHP and being able to only muster 12-11 sec. passes. Where is all that power going?

Back to Top ↑