Sign in to follow this  
IceMan

Supra twin Turbo vs any other car

254 posts in this topic Register to Ask a Question

IceMan    0

Supras rule. No question about it. I want some one to give me any example of a car in the same price range that has comperable performance. Idiots need not invovle themselves dont mention the McLaren F1 you morons cause none of you have one or will ever be able to afford even the steering wheel out of it. Its faster true but for the price of several Supras. Same price range cars have nothing on the SupraTT.

Brian    0

Well I happen to like our 300zx project car :) But I don’t think it will be beating any Supra turbo’s since it a) has a crap load of cool stuff in it, and B) is not a turbo..

At any rate on the coolness to price factor I would say it is a dead even match with the 300ZX and Supra..

-Brian

Mr Shush    0

well I've always had a special place in my heart for the RX-7 but i realize that if you include modablity (word? well I'm making it a word, if shaksphere can, then so can I :) )then the RX-7 has no chance

hondakiller    0

z06? better stock and more mods than the supra. you can argue all you want about the stock and modded performance but the availability of mods is all corvette. the 350 has more mods available for it than any other engine excepting maybe the ford 302.

J.T. Marlin    0

Twin Turbo Lingenfelter C5 Vette - 650 HP, 0-60 under 4, 227 mph. Imagine if they decided to use a Z06! Also take in mind this car has NO exterior add-ons, unlike the Supra with it's funky spoilers and jibba' jabba'.

Koenig 360 Modena - 600 HP.

Jaguar XJ220 - Need comment?

I'd rather have a regular Ferrari 360 Modena over ANY modified Supra. Why? No matter how fast the Supra may be A)I'll never go that fast and :) You just can't beat the styling and sound of a Ferrari.

When you say I'll never be able to buy a McLaren, talk to me in 10 years when I'm dusting your used Jap car's ass! Don't come in here talking your shit saying a fucking Supra can take ALL cars near to it!

[Edited by J.T. Marlin on 02-12-2001 at 11:36 PM]

IceMan    0

Wow thats all I have to say. Some of you guys are pretty big idiots. Didnt you read what I had written down. Learn how to read and then reply morons. As for JT you have got to be the biggest moron ive ever seen. Once again none of you would be able to afford a Mclaren F1 or A Saleen or even a low end ferrari. Im tired of you people talking about how great these particular cars are when youve never even seen one in real life. I think there awesome too but I know that ill never buy a Mclaren so why even bring it up? And i would like somebody to show me the specs of a stock z06 that can waste a stock Supra(they dont go for 60k either). Look up your info before opening your no nothing mouthes. Im not rying to start anything but all of these forums are the same filled with high school kids who know jack shit about cars(thats why they always bring up the Mclaren F1) and idiots who feel better about them selves by trying to act like they know anything about cars.

Robs944S    0
Originally posted by IceMan

Im not rying to start anything but

of course you're not!!!!!!!

& no offense taken!

Z06 has my vote....0-60 4.3 $ 1/4 12.6...all for $45K

JZ    0

Iceman really sounds like what hes called us.

yes the vette is better IMO, also the new M3 is faster and cost around 50 grand (dont remember exact price someone correct me please)

IceMan    0

J T when I said idiots need not get involved I was specifically meaning you and all the other computer geeks who haven't been out side your room in weeks. First of all the Mclaren is way out of your price range I specifically asked you not to bring it up cause once again you cant afford it and it cost about as much as 20 Supras. No wonder its a better car. Second I meant production cars you moron, STOCK, as in no mods outside factory specs. Third IN THE SAME PRICE RANGE. How many times do I have to stress this. Stock Supras do not cost 60k. once again do a little research before you open your mouths.

mark4273    0

supras are sweet! and probably close to the best comming out of japan.. but against anything huh? i havea 300zx tt 92 and i don't think i could get as fast as your car could.. i belive thats a fact, not sure though.. can't say i care. but to answer your question.

take a supra tt fully modded... everything possible.

what was it 35k we'll say (just for the sake of argumet) add 10k for mods.. would be more to fully pump it up.. can get to about.. 800hp at very most and drive on the street if even that.. we're talking fully track use.. but just say it can drive in town.. i don't really know, beside the piont.

i could go buy a 5.0 mustang for what?? 8 grand, a nice one!! put a twin turbo kit on it.. 4g's this kit gives you the option of +200 +600 or +1000 hp, street legal.. and i still have 20 grand to put into any and everything else i want to to that engine.. ha ha.. are you kidding?? was this a joke?

as for best japanese? i don't really know that with extra mods in different places the 300zx tt can't be the same car.. and the skyline is even better than the z i belive??

"search for where the river ends or where the river starts."

Back to Top ↑